Hello my beautiful readers,
How are you all doing today! For today I wanted to do a review of the Dr. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Skin Lotion.
I bought this lotion at my local health food store a couple of weeks ago, and have been using it ever since. I mainly use it on my body and then I just use the Essano moisturizer on my face.
I have looked in a few different places, and the only places I’ve found Dr. Organic products are online and health food stores. You can also check in Priceline, there’s a 50/50 chance that they may stock it as well.
Here’s a link to their website: http://www.drorganic.co.uk
- It’s completely organic and natural, so your not putting any harsh chemicals on your skin
- It’s really inexpensive
- You can use it on your body but also your face as well
- It’s super moisturizing, I have very dry skin over the winter and this has helped soften up my skin so much
- It smells so beautiful when you put it on
- It smells a lot like mandarins, so if you hate the smell of them you should probably stear clear of this lotion
- The smell doesn’t last long after you put it on maybe a good 10-15 minutes
That’s it! Those are all my pros and cons for this product. Overall I think this is an amazing lotion. I love using it, it has done wonders to my skin and made it feel so soft and velvety smooth. If your on the fence about buying this lotion, then you should go into you local health food store and try out a sample of this to see how you like it.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I’ll talk to you all on Monday. Have an amazing week 🙂
DON’T FORGET TO LIKE/COMMENT/FOLLOW