Hello my beautiful readers,
How have you all been doing? I know it’s been a while since I last blogged on here, I’m really sorry about that but with the whole moving process I’ve just been so exhausted. I definitely underestimated how much work goes into moving until I actually got started. I can with great satisfaction say that we have finally finished removing everything and cleaning our old house, so that’s at least one thing checked of the list. Now all that’s left to do is make our current house feel more like home.
I can already tell this will included copious amounts of time spent on Pinterest searching through home decor pins. If any of you would like to spend time pinning home decor with me then feel free to add me on Pinterest. 🙂
MY PINTEREST: https://au.pinterest.com/MirjanaDespotvc
I’ll stop rambling now and actually get into what this post is originally about. For today I wanted to do a review of the Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette. I’ll be sharing with you a list of some of the pros and cons I have of this palette.
- Beautiful shades of colors. They’re very versatile for both day and night.
- Nice pigmentation. The colors look really good when you apply them plus they will stay on for a good portion of the day, taken into account you don’t rub your eyes.
- The palette isn’t to big so you can carry it around with you in your purse or clutch.
- You receive two sponge brushes with the palette which are really handy when you want to apply shadow to the inner corners of your eyes.
- The colors look really good on a number of different skin tones, so you don’t have to worry about them washing you out.
- Great palette for beginners or for anyone who likes having a good quality basic palette.
- If you rub your eyes it will take off all the eye shadow.
- With a few of the colors you have to add a few layers for the color to appear more visible.
- It’s not the best palette for anyone who is really into makeup and is looking to invest in very high quality eye shadow palettes, there are better out there.
- Some of the colors look identical to each other when you apply them.
I would give this palette a 7/10. I think it’s the perfect palette for anyone who is just starting out with makeup or for anyone who just wants a nice quality palette to use from time to time. I personally love it, I don’t wear makeup very often and I just wanted something that I could have to use when I felt like getting more glamed up then usual. This palette is perfect for those times!
MAKEUP TUTORIAL COMING SOON!
I hope you find this review helpful in any way. Let me know your thoughts on this palette in the comments below, I would love to hear from you! I’ll talk to you all in my next post 🙂
DON’T FORGET TO LIKE/COMMENT/FOLLOW